|Sino Tower Qingzhou City, Shandong Province, China email@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Modern Modular Prefab Homes||Main Features:||Large Space|
Beautiful Energy Efficient Modern Modular Prefab Homes With Good Transmittance
1. Modern appearance, stable structure, beautiful and generous form, visual and smooth.
2. Excellent insulation performance.
3. Light transmittance is moderate.
4. More gutter, large span, large displacement, strong wind resistance, suitable for large areas of wind and rainfall.
5. Good transmittance, low thermal conductivity.
6. As the PC sheet light weight, tensile strength, through a simple steel structure can meet the wind and snow requirements, and long life, beautiful appearance, to reduce duplication of construction and investment.
1. Reasonable in designing,simple in structure, convenient in construction.
2. Large space for easy operation.
3. Components are anti-corrosion and anti-rust.
4. Good heat preservation performance.
5. Good Light transmittance .
Commercial : With beautiful elegance performance it can be used as restaurant, tourism, scientific research etc.
Agriculture : It can be used to grow high yield plants, vegetable, fruit and some anti-season plants etc.
Large Commercial and Agricultural Greenhouse
A greenhouse (also called a glasshouse) is a structure with walls and roof made mainly of transparent material, such as polycarbonate sheet, in which plants requiring regulated climatic conditions are grown.
A more scientific definition is “a covered structure that protects the plants from extensive external climate conditions and diseases, creates optimal growth microenvironment, and offers a flexible solution for sustainable and efficient year-round cultivation.” A modern greenhouse operates as a system, therefore it is also referred to as controlled environment agriculture (CEA), controlled environment plant production system (CEPPS), or phytomation system.
Many commercial greenhouses or hothouses are high tech production facilities for vegetables or flowers. The glass greenhouses are filled with equipment including screening installations, heating, cooling, lighting, and may be controlled by a computer to optimize conditions for plant growth. Different techniques are then used to evaluate optimality-degrees and comfort ratio of greenhouse micro-climate (i.e., air temperature, relative humidity and vapor pressure deficit) in order to reduce production risk prior to cultivation of a specific crop.
Contact Person: Zoey